Balloons are an essential part of any great event! They can add that extra touch of fun and excitement, and they come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colours to suit any occasion. But with so many options out there, how do you know which type of balloon is right for your event? Keep reading to learn more about the different types of balloons available and how to choose the best one for your needs.
Balloon Types and Sizes
There are three main types of balloons: latex, bubble, mylar, and foil.
1. Latex Round Balloons
Latex Round Balloons (11 inch, 36 inch) are made of natural rubber latex and are the most common type of balloon. They’re also the most affordable option and can be found in just about any colour imaginable.
For helium inflated latex balloons, balloons may last approx. 8 hours depending on the surrounding temperature.
2. Bubble Balloons
Bubble Balloons will be inflated until side creases for the decor bubble disappear so that it looks great in all angles. Bubble balloons are non-allergenic and do not oxidise, floating time may vary between 3 days to a week depending on the weather and surrounding temperature.
Minimum Floating hours of 24 inch Personalised bubble Balloons is 2 to 3 days (However we will advise you to collect on the actual day so that the balloons will be in the best condition in presenting.)
3. Foil/ Mylar Shaped Balloons
Foil/ Mylar Shaped Balloons (16 inch, 17 inch, 40 inch) are made of metalized polyester film and are the most expensive type of balloon, but they offer the longest float time, more durable than latex balloons, can be printed with easy-to-read text or complex designs and can be reused multiple times.
Choosing the suitable Sizes
When it comes to choosing the right size balloon for your event, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, consider the number of guests you’ll have in attendance. You’ll want to make sure there’s enough space for everyone to comfortably stand or sit beneath the balloon, so choose a size that’s appropriate for the size of your event space. Also consider whether you want your balloon to be free-floating or anchored down. Free-floating balloons look best when they’re bigger in size, while anchored balloons can be any size depending on how you want to use them (e.g., as table decorations).
- Finally, think about the overall look you’re going for at your event. If you want something formal and elegant for your wedding event, 36 inch giant latex round balloons might be your best bet.
- If you’re throwing a fun birthday party for kids, try brightly coloured 11 inch latex, 24 inch bubble balloons set, or 40 inch giant foil balloons.
- If you want to be perfect for a birthday party, themed event, hens night decorations 11 inch, 36 inch Latex Round Balloons will be the answer for that.
- And if you need something that’s durable and will last long after your event is over, go with 16 inch heart/star foil, 40 inch giant number foil balloons! No matter what your needs are, there’s a type of balloon out there that’s perfect for you.
Points to Note:
- Please avoid not to put the balloon under high temperature, direct exposure under the sun, friction and force etc which might cause the balloon to deflate.
- Parental guidance is recommended for children to use the balloons.
- Please discard defected balloons immediately.
- Avoid any sharp objects and edges when placing the balloons.
Whether you’re planning a small gathering or a large celebration, don’t forget to include balloons! They’re an essential part of any great event and can help make your party even more memorable. With so many different types and sizes of balloons available, it’s easy to find one that’s perfect for your needs. Just keep these tips in mind when making your selection, and you’ll be sure to choose the right type of balloon for your next big event!