Points to Note:
- High temperature, exposure under the sun, friction and force etc will cause the balloon to deflate or explode.
- Parental guidance is recommended for children to use the balloons.
- Please discard defected balloons immediately.
- Please use air pump for inflating the balloons and beware of balloons exploding due to over-inflation.
- Foil is not stretchy so please don’t inflate the balloons too much.
- Beware of thermal expansion and contraction under different weather conditions.
- If there are small holes in the balloon and causes deflation, one could use tape to cover the holes and that should do the trick.
- Avoid any sharp objects and edges when placing the balloons.
- Regular air pump will NOT float the balloons. Helium could float larger size balloons.
- For regular air filled balloons, they could be stick to various surface by tape or hang by wire.
- If air could not go through at the opening tab, use a straw and insert until the blockage is cleared. Remove straw and continue with air filling.
Adult supervision is required as uninflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Keep uninflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons. Do not inhale helium gas at all time, it can be a health hazard.