Points to Note:
- High temperature, exposure under the sun, friction and force etc will cause the balloon to deflate or explode.
- Parental guidance is recommended for children to use the balloons.
- Please discard defected balloons immediately.
- Beware of thermal expansion and contraction under different weather conditions.
- If there are small holes in the balloon and causes deflation, one could use tape to cover the holes and that should do the trick.
- Avoid any sharp objects and edges when placing the balloons.
Adult supervision is required as uninflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Keep uninflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons. Do not inhale helium gas at all time, it can be a health hazard.