Personalised Designer Balloon
Crescent Foil Balloon
Star Foil Balloon
Balloons include string (Approximate 1.8m) and helium inflation with weight.
Floating time will be approx. 24 to 30 hours, depending on surrounding temperature and the handling methods. However, only to opt for collection/ delivery on the actual event date. They are made out of latex material, when put outdoors – over time the colour will degrade and will not be as shiny and crystal clear. Please keep indoors or air-conditioned room if possible.
Points to Note:
- High temperature, exposure under the sun, friction and force etc will cause the balloon to deflate or explode.
- Parental guidance is recommended for children to use the balloons.
- Please discard defected balloons immediately.
- Beware of thermal expansion and contraction under different weather conditions.
- If there are small holes in the balloon and causes deflation, one could use tape to cover the holes and that should do the trick.
- Avoid any sharp objects and edges when placing the balloons.
Adult supervision is required as uninflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Keep uninflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons. Do not inhale helium gas at all time, it can be a health hazard.